Our Produce and Floral team offers the freshest organic and local fruits vegetables as well as beautiful plants and flowers, also from local sources in season! We have knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and helpful produce/floral team members available during all of the Co-op open hours. They are always willing to offer suggestions, recipes, and educational information. We take pride that we offer both organic and conventional fruits, vegetables, flowers and plants. We work closely with many local farms and strive to increase our local purchasing every year. We offer 25 top-selling items at a guaranteed everyday low price, such as bananas, carrots, apples, greens, and cucumbers: we call them Co-op Basics. We sample items every day to allow you to taste the freshness of our offerings or even something you may not be familiar with. We also also avoid plastic wrap and styrofoam whenever possible. Come experience the bounty of our nearby farms!
- Offer produce from local farmers whenever possible.
- Offer a wide range of organic and conventional fruits and vegetables and flowers.
- Support from Local farmers whenever possible.
- Keep pricing competitive with other grocery stores and accessible to all income levels.
- Champlain Orchards
- Couch Brook Farm
- Deep Meadow Farm
- Dwight Miller Orchards
- Harlow Farm
- High Meadow Farm
- Laughing Child Farm
- Old Athens Farm
- Old Friends Farm
- Picadilly Farm
- Scott Farm
Fun Produce Facts from 2016
- Over 75,000 pounds of organic avocados
- Over 27,000 pounds of organic watermelons
- Over 28,000 organic lemons
- Over 74,000 pounds of organic bananas
- Over 9,000 heads of organic celery
Feedback? Questions? Product Request?
Call: 802-257-0236 (Ext. 804)
Email: Johntbfc@sover.net or send us a note using our Contact Form!