If you are receiving EBT, WIC, or SSI benefits,
the Brattleboro Food Co-op wants you
to have access to the food that
can fuel your body better!
As part of this program, you can:
1. own a share in your community grocery store, like over 6000 other people in and around town
2. shop in the store and receive a 10% discount on everything but alcohol every day of the week
3. learn how to buy better food on a budget, and how to prepare it to get the most value
Just fill out the application, available in the store, or you can download it here.
Bring it in with proof of participation in EBT, WIC, or SSI
• We offer Pennywise Pantry tours in the store, free to all!
Call 802-246-2822 to make an appointment.
We can tell you how to shop smarter, and give you lots of prep tips!
• Sign up for the "Indulge in Healthy Cooking" classes,
a series of six classes offered in the spring and fall,
in collaboration with the Community Health department
at the Brattleboro Memorial Hospital.
This program is presented in conjunction with the Neighboring Food Co-ops Association,
the Co-op Fund of New England, and Hunger Free Vermont.
Co-ops throughout the northeast are working hard to make healthy food accessible to all.