Want to know more about what it means to be a cooperatively owned business?
Forget the name of that new weird fermented drink you read about on the internet?
Trying to find a hot cup of coffee to get you through the last leg of your drive home?
Come to us! Whether you’re a Shareholder doing a deep dive into the Co-op’s Bylaws or you’re just looking for the salad bar, we’re here to help. Our aim is to provide the highest quality customer support and service for the Brattleboro Food Co-op community. Our 7,200+ owners and countless friends, neighbors, co-op enthusiasts, and shoppers of all varieties all have a home here at our desk. Stop by when you’re in the store, give us a call, or send us an email and we’ll be happy to help you out with all (but not limited to) the following:
- Learn more about what it means to be a cooperatively owned business
- Sign up as a Shareholder, or purchase a Co-op share as a gift for someone else
- Schedule Shareholder work hours
- Track and manage your Shareholder discounts and payments
- Place pre-orders for cases
- Request a donation for your local organization
- Check out the Deli’s daily hot food menu
- Learn about local organizations with volunteer opportunities
- Enroll for an upcoming class
- Schedule a meeting in our Community Room
- Purchase gift cards
- Get maps and other tourist info about the Brattleboro area
You can also learn more about becoming a Shareholder by viewing our OWN IT brochure by clicking here.
Contact Shareholder Service
By Telephone: 802-246-2821
Or stop by the Shareholder Services any day: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm