Our Ends Policies
Ends policies are governance policies, reflecting shareholder values and formulated by the Co-op’s Board of Directors. Ends policies state the purposes of the Brattleboro Food Co-op: What we are trying to accomplish, for whom, at what cost.
The Brattleboro Food Co-op Ends Policies:
- Reasonably priced food and products with an emphasis on healthy, locally grown, organic, and fairly traded goods;
- A welcoming community marketplace;
- A workplace community where cooperative values are modeled;
- A regenerative business that has a net positive environmental impact;
- A sustainable local economy;
- Relevant information about food and related products, the environment, and the Cooperative Values and Principles;
- Reasonable access to participation in the cooperative.