Welcome from the Brattleboro Food Co-op Board of Directors!
Attend the next Board of Directors Meeting!
All shareholders are invited to attend (click here for 2021 BOD Meeting dates)
- Food for Thought article by the Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors meeting minutes
- Attend the next meeting of the Board of Directors
|Click image to read the
2020 Annual Report.
|Click image to view the annual meeting which was presented on November 11, 2020, via Zoom!||Annual Meeting 2021 SAVE THE DATE|
The Brattleboro Food Co-op Board of Directors shall assure that the Values, Purpose, and Mission statements of the Co-op, as described in the Ends Policies, are properly carried out and shall direct and control its business and affairs in the interests of its members.
Upcoming Board meetings:
The Board of Directors meets the first Monday of every month unless that day falls on a holiday when the Co-op is closed. In that case, the meeting is moved to the following Monday.
Since the onset of Covid-19, the Board meetings have moved from in-person meetings in the BFC Conference Room, to the online venue, Zoom.
The meeting agenda is made available online a few days prior to the meeting; you can view the most recent agenda(s) here.
- Monday, September 13, 2021 @ 5:15 pm – Regular Board meeting (Note: Moved from Monday, September 6, Labor Day – the Co-op is closed).
- Monday, October 4, 2021 @ 5:15 pm – Regular Board meeting
- Monday, November 1, 2021 @ 5:15 pm – Regular Board meeting
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 @ 5:30 pm – Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Monday, December 6, 2021 @ 5:15 pm – Regular Board meeting
Board meetings are open to all Co-op Shareholders!
Contact Board@BFC.coop to RSVP for the meeting. You will receive in a return email the meeting agenda and packet, along with the Zoom link to enter the meeting. Regular Board meetings are promptly started at 5:15. If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the Board Administrator before the meeting begins at Board@BFC.coop.