- The 2021 Board of Directors –
- Jerelyn Wilson – Term expires 2024
- Judy Fink – Term expires 2024
- Johanna Zalneraitis – Term expires 2024
- John Hatton – Term expires 2023
- Nick Dickison – Term Expires 2023
- Denise Glover – Term expires 2022
- Calvin Dame – Term expires 2022
- Michele Meulendyk – Term expires 2022
The Brattleboro Food Co-op Board of Directors is made up of nine members, at least one of whom (and no more than two) must be a staff member. All board members are elected by the shareholders and are responsible for ensuring that the values, purpose, and mission of the Co-op are properly carried out. The Board hires and oversees the General Manager and provides strategic leadership by:
- Focusing on the big picture—envisioning how the Co-op is different from a regular grocery store, and what impact we make in our community
- Listening carefully to our shareholders and translating their needs into a compelling vision
- Engaging shareholders and potential shareholders in understanding our mission as a co-op and providing ways for shareholders to drive co-op results through everyday behaviors and choices
The Board meets the first Monday of each month (unless it’s a holiday, in which case it’s held the following week) at 5:15 pm in the BFC Conference Room (located on the second floor or the Co-op) or on Zoom. Meetings are open to all shareholders. Agendas are posted on the Board’s bulletin board, located next to the Shareholder Services desk.
If you would like to attend a meeting, please contact the Board of Directors.