Why be a member of NAACP?
- Support community
- Amplify the voices of those not easily heard
- Be an ally
- Gain leadership skills
- Pursue a passion project
- Meet new people
Windham is one of the newest branches of the NAACP
– a national civil rights organization founded in 1909.
The Windham NAACP serves the tri-state region of Southern VT, NH and MA.
We currently have over 150 members and seek 200 more!
2 types of membership:
- Annual: $30 a year
- Lifetime: $75 a year for 10 years
Current Windham NAACP projects include:
- Renaming local landscapes
- Equity in healthcare including COVID reporting
- Equity taskforce with the VT governor
- Reparations Task Force with VT legislators
More info: 802.451.0725, info@ firstname.lastname@example.org