We know you love to SHOP at the Co-op, so please do — for all your holiday gifts and feasts!
While in the store, do plan to stop by on the following dates to TASTE the Co-op.
Take a little break from all that SHOPPING!
Thursday, December 14th:
- Join Donna Lee and Rob to sample GRAYSON CELLARS featured wines for December at our monthly Wine & Cheese event from 4-6pm in front of the Wine & Beer Department. We will also be serving up some paired cheese to sample. You must be 21+ years of age with valid ID to sample wine.
Friday, December 15th:
- Join Katherine B. and her crock pot from 11:30am-1:30pm over near the Bulk Department to sample our COZY JAR soup! This is a delicious and hearty vegetarian soup made with 32 beans, 8 vegetables, and some barley. We have packaged it in a beautiful Ball jar with ribbon and instruction card as a perfect gift for anyone. We are suggesting the Cozy Jar be purchased and donated to the Groundworks Collaborative collection in the front of the store. It is simple made with water (vegan option) and/or Imagine “No Chicken” vegetarian broth. We will also have some Fake Bac’n (vegitarian) from Bulk to zip up the flavor a bit. Come taste it. And, consider purchasing these amazing Cozy Jar soup mixes for all the special people on your gift list, shut ins, singles and local food pantries.
- Join Donna Lee at the Demon Counter from 4-6pm for mouth-watering Roasted Beef. You have not tasted beef until you have had some of our Meat Department’s steak. Wow. We will also have some holiday Deli sides to sample which will be available in the Grab-n-Go for you to take home for your holiday feasts or parties.
Tuesday, December 19th and Wednesday, December 20th:
- Join Pat, Joanna and Donna Lee at the Demo Counter from 4-6pm to sample some of the infamous Deli sides for your holiday meals. These are made fresh in our own commissary and ready to serve (or heat and serve). We might even have some sweet treats for you!
Friday, December 22nd:
- Join Katherine B. from 11:30am-1:30pm in store to taste some food with cranberries. We will have cranberry sauce and some cranberry crackers for starters…
Wednesday, December 27th:
- Join Donna Lee for the December Day Kitchen from 4-6pm at the Demo Counter. We will make and taste some shrimp and dips for your New Year’s Celebration. We show you how to make it. You taste it. And, you take home the FREE recipes.
Friday, December 29th:
- Join Katherine B. from 11:30am-1:30pm at the Demo Counter to taste some great New Year’s Eve dips.