- This event has passed.
Fun With Food & Art: Summer Fruit & Art (Free Kids Class)
July 26, 2017 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
Meet us at the BMAC for an up-close look at the current art exhibit followed by a hands-on creative activity at the museum with BMAC Educator, Linda Whelihan. Then we’ll go to the BFC Kitchen to make something to honor the Vermont Harvest of the Month: Berries.
Location(s): BMAC: Brattleboro Museum & Arts Center (BMAC) and BFC Cooking Classroom
Instructors: Lizi Rosenberg and Linda Whelihan
Free Class for Kids!
- All classes (kids & adults) require pre-registration.
- The kids’ classes are open to children of any age.
- Children under the age of 12 may not attend adult classes.
- All Classes require a minimum of 3 students to run.
- Most classes are FREE of charge and all are fun, informative and engaging.
- To register for a class, contact Shareholder Services.
- Shareholder Services is available in-store every day from 10am-7pm, by phone at 802-246-2821, and by email at email@example.com.
- When you register, be sure to give us your name, the student’s name and a telephone number where we can reach you.
- All classes, unless otherwise noted take place in the BFC Cooking Classroom and adjoining Community Room.
- If you are registering children for one of our kids’ classes it is important you tell us their ages, and if they have allergies to wheat, dairy or nuts.
The Brattleboro Food Co-op makes these classes and events available to EVERYONE in the community.
Thanks and see you there!