- This event has passed.
Making and Using Local Herbal Medicines
July 27, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
The body’s defense system is only as dependable as the support it gets. When you take care of yourself your family benefits and is healthier. Local plant medicine, like local food, is an excellent way to support overall health for you and your family. Learn how you can use plant medicines to prevent illness, restore wellness, and even nourish your mind and body in this informative presentation. Historically, people throughout the world have used plants and nature’s allies to prevent illness and effectively help the healing process. Join Cindy Hebbard in an outdoor classroom (weather permitting) for practical talk about identifying and using powerful local herbal remedies.
(Weather permitting, class will extend outdoors)
Instructor: Cindy Hebbard
- All classes (kids & adults) require pre-registration.
- The kids’ classes are open to children of any age.
- Children under the age of 12 may not attend adult classes.
- All Classes require a minimum of 3 students to run.
- Most classes are FREE of charge and all are fun, informative and engaging.
- To register for a class, contact Shareholder Services.
- Shareholder Services is available in-store every day from 10am-7pm, by phone at 802-246-2821, and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you register, be sure to give us your name, the student’s name and a telephone number where we can reach you.
- All classes, unless otherwise noted take place in the BFC Cooking Classroom and adjoining Community Room.
- If you are registering children for one of our kids’ classes it is important you tell us their ages, and if they have allergies to wheat, dairy or nuts.
The Brattleboro Food Co-op makes these classes and events available to EVERYONE in the community.
Thanks and see you there!