Bulk Department Shareholder Volunteer Shifts
10 am – 12 pm
12 pm – 2 pm
Sunday – Thursday
shifts start 9/8/20
- Packing bulk bags and containers of dried fruit, nuts, flours, and other items.
Sign Up and Arrival Process:
- All people performing shifts must follow personal protection and safety requirements and certify they agree to the terms.
- Shareholders must sign up ahead of time.
- Upon arrival for Shareholder volunteer shift they must check in at Shareholder Services to self-certify on the Health Log.
- Shareholders must write their name, phone number, date, and time of volunteer shift on the log and certify the following pieces of information:
- Self-certifies absence of fever
- Self-certifies absence of cough/shortness of breath
- Self-certifies has not knowingly been in proximity to someone with a positive COVID-19 result
- Must obtain a Shareholder badge from Shareholder Services
Personal Protection and Safety Requirements for Performing Volunteer Shifts:
- No eating
- Mask mandatory
- Hat Mandatory
- Gloves mandatory
- No cell phone use
- No music, headphones or podcasts
Volunteers must adhere to these requirements or will not be allowed to complete their shift.
How Do I Sign Up?
You must sign up through one of the following: Annie or Ruth in Shareholder Services, Jon M-R in Marketing or Dan R. in Bulk
- Annie or Ruth at Shareholder Services: Shareholders@brattleborofoodcoop.coop / 802-246-2821
- Jon in Marketing: JonMR@brattleborofoodcoop.coop / 802-246-2813
- Dan in Bulk: DanR@brattleborofoodcoop.coop / 802-246-2833
Please do not arrive for a shift unless confirmed with one of these four people at Shareholder Services / Marketing / Bulk. The work hours signup binder is not in use at this time.
Work Space: Bulk window
Upon Completion of Shift:
- Check back in at Shareholder Services and log your hours on the computer.
- Leave your Shareholder name tag.
- Shareholder hours will be tracked within 24 hours.
A few notes:
- Please track all volunteer hours at the end of your shift by stating verbally to Shareholder Services staff or by filling out a Shareholder Hours form found at the Shareholder Services counter.
- For safety purposes the work hours signup binder is not in use at this time – either call or email as outlined above to schedule your shift.
- Personal protection and safety requirements are mandatory. Volunteers must adhere to these requirements or will not be allowed to complete their shift.
Thank you for your help, and for helping to keep all our staff and customers safe,
Shareholder Services at the Brattleboro Food Co-op