- 1 Egg, beaten with a fork
- 1/2 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 cup Soft Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Za'atar Spice Mix
- 1 lb Stonewood Farm Ground Turkey
- 1 cup fire roasted tomatoes, diced, with liquid
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 3-5 drop Worcestershire Sauce
- 3-5 drop hot pepper sauce
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a large bowl, combine the main ingredients and mix well.
Shape mixture into small meatballs (1” to 1.5” each).
In a large skillet with a little olive oil, gently brown meatballs over medium heat.
Transfer meatballs to an ungreased baking dish. Set aside.
Combine sauce ingredients; pour over meatballs.
Cover and bake at 325° for 30-45 minutes.