- The Curbside Hotline is live from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., Mondays through Fridays.
- Orders are available for pickup the following morning with the exception of orders placed on Fridays; Friday orders are for Monday pickup.
- You may order from ALL departments at the Co-op:
- Wellness, Health & Beauty, and Housewares
- Grocery, Local Breads, and Newspapers
- Deli, Pizza, and Grab & Go
- Meat & Seafood
- Beer & Wine
(You must be 21+ to order beer or wine, and be will required to present valid ID during your pickup in compliance with VT law)
- As all of our department and sales offerings are available to purchase curbside, you are encouraged to review current Co-op sales flyers and Co+op Deals Sales Circulars prior to placing your order.
- Please understand, during this time of Covid-19, that occasionally certain items may be back-ordered, temporarily unavailable, and even limited in purchase quantities.
- When you place your order, you will be asked if you would accept substitutions. We need to know if you are willing to accept convention in place of organic, or what your second choice is in brand, color, flavor, etc).
- When you place your order, your Curbside Salesperson may ask you to define the weight/size, color/flavor of your requested item to ensure your Co-op shopper has what they need to get you exactly what you want.
- (IE: Do you want one pound of broccoli, or do you really want (1) one large, or (2) two small crowns?
- Your order will be processed the following morning and you will need to be available by phone to process your payment with a credit card, debit card, or EBT. Once payment is accepted, we ask you pickup your order within the hour.
- If you have a question as to whether we have an item in stock before ordering, please ask so we can get your request to the correct person/department.
- Pre-orders are not taken on Curbside (order here or call the department directly to order)
- However, when you receive a call that a pre-order has arrived, notify your Curbside salesperson to include it in your order for pickup.
- We offer 10 slots for curbside pickup online shopping Monday – Friday.
- Our online shopping cart is available 24/7 for you to shop the Brattleboro Food Co-op for your favorite products, order them with ease, and choose a Curbside Pickup slot.
- You may use any device to order online; computer, smartphone, or tablet. If you are using a handheld device, you will want to download the Mercato App (Mercato is the branded shopping cart we use) to your smartphone or tablet. The app can be found at Apple Appstore or Google Play
As we do not currently offer delivery, when/if the Mercato App prompts you for an address at checkout, choose the option, “I’ll pick it up.” If you do enter your address, the program will alert you that delivery is not available, and you can continue to choose one of (6) pickup time slots between 10:00 a.m. and Noon. If all next-day slots are filled, you will see the next available option.
Remember, Friday orders are for Monday pickup – there is no Curbside Service on Saturdays or Sundays).
- There is a $20 minimum purchase required to use the online shopping cart, and you are not limited to the number of items you wish to purchase.
- Please be aware that even though setting up your online account is free, there is a processing fee of 3% (of the order total) + 27¢ for each order.
- Your payments are securely processed through Mercato. Any returns are also processed through Mercato.
- You may see a “pending authorization” on your payment card at the time of checkout. This will drop off within (3) three business days.
- Some of the items you order online have prices which are defined by weight. When you enter your payment information for your order, we do not complete that payment until your order has actually been shopped as your final total for goods purchased cannot be defined until then (IE: product weight if priced per pound or if product order is not available, et al).
- It can be difficult to assume weights when ordering. Enter your best guess, and go into your “Basket.” Choose “Preferences” and leave us a note to specify what you are hoping for in quantity or size (IE: If you “guess” one pound of broccoli, you can tell us you are really looking for (1) one large, or (2) two small crowns. We will honor that request and adjust your estimated weight before final purchase). Use this “Preference” option to give us other notes, details, or references.
- Are you willing to take a substitution when a product is not available?
- Be sure to let us know if conventional substitutions are okay in place of organic.
- Be sure to let us know if there a second choice flavor or variety of the product you would accept.
- Be sure to let us know if brand, price or size is important when requesting substitutions.
- At this point in time, when you shop online:
- We cannot apply Shareholder discounts, store credits, gift cards, coupons, or bottle returns.
- We cannot make beer or wine available for purchase.
- We can only accept credit or debit cards for payment (no EBT).
- We do not deliver. All purchases are for Curbside Pickup only.
- If you still have questions about ordering online, or have a comment or suggestion, please email: email@example.com